- Lost under the strain of all you’ve taken on?
- Have you lost yourself to the role of stepmother?
- Are you clear about your boundaries?
- Are you clear about the agreements you make?
- Are you taking on more than your responsibility?
- Does saying “No” make you feel guilty?
- Have you been pulled into the martyr trap?
Join Peggy Nolan and Erin Erickson as we dish tips, tools and advice with our guest, Wilma Ham. Wilma runs an online program called “Women Like Me.” In this program, she helps women all over the world reconnect with their authentic selves.
- When: Monday, April 26, 2010
- Time: 8PM EST
- Where: Streaming live over the internet, http://blogtalkradio.com/thestepmomstoolbox or call in number (347) 843-4229.
About Wilma: “I have changed a lot in the last decade or rather what I think and believe has changed AND that has changed my Life, drastically. The biggest change is how I live my life and how I am be-ing. I feel far less dominated, I rarely feel the need to complain, I am careful not to get into overwhelm and I definitely no longer desire to run around like a lunatic. I have fewer possessions that take up space and cause me grief. Most things that I have, I love and use. In short what changed is that each day, more and more what I do I actually love to do, I love what I have and I love who I have become. I love.”
You can also read Wilma’s latest blog post, How To Kill Off Martyrdom.
After the show, we’ll be hanging out in StepChicks for a post show wrap up and you can bet there WILL be a challenge!
Be a friend and recommend this program to a friend!
This show is brought to you by Yoga Under the Stars, a heart centered relax & renewal day retreat led by Peggy Nolan, RYT (500) and Teresa Thomspon, Reiki II Practicioner. Tickets go on sale May 1, 2010.